Beef Green Curry
Green curry with chicken, eating often is bored. Let’s try to make a pot of green curry with beef. Green Curry Paste Recipe with Shrimp Paste With lean meat Decorated with yellow chili and chili jinda
Beef green curry ingredients
- Green curry paste (with shrimp paste)
- Vegetable oil
- Lean meat
- Coconut milk
- Palm sugar
- Table salt
- Brinjal, cut in four parts
- Yellow pepper, cut into strips
- Chili Chinda
- Salted fish or sunfish
How to Cook Green Curry with Beef
- Stir-fried green curry paste with fragrant oil.
- Gradually add the cream into a little. When the coconut milk starts to crack, add the meat and stir to combine.
- Add coconut milk tails into it. Simmered over low heat to soften the meat. While waiting for the tenderloin, season with palm sugar and table salt.
- When the meat is tender, add the rest of the coconut milk. Wait until it boils again.
- Add the eggplant, Thai eggplant, yellow chili and Chinda chili, stir well for 1-2 minutes, turn off the heat, add basil leaves, put into a bowl, serve with salted fish or sun-dried fish.