Steamed Fish Curry
Mok Pla Krai menu, especially steamed fish curry. Despite being sold everywhere, but the taste is not very tasty. Who wants to try to make it by yourself? Jaruk.com offers a method for making steamed fish curry recipe from Khun sandy_sine, a member of Pantip.com website. Take everything down and blend until smooth, then stuff the shrimp. Finished and then steamed until cooked Topped with coconut milk and red chili, sliced kaffir lime leaves
Ingredients: steamed fish stuffed with shrimp
- 300 grams of fish fillet
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon palm sugar
- 2-3 tbsp red curry paste
- 20 grams Krachai
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 250 ml coconut milk
- 5-10 shrimps (or whatever amount you like)
- 20 grams basil
- White cabbage, blanched 40 g
- Chopped red chili
- Kaffir lime leaves
- Ingredients: coconut milk topped with steamed curry paste.
- 100 ml coconut milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
How to make steamed fish
- Make a Krathong with steamed buns by cutting banana leaves into 2 circles and splice them together. Pleat and mag or use a wooden skewer on all 4 corners to trim the excess of the krathong out to be beautiful.
- Put fish krai, chicken eggs, palm sugar, red curry paste, ginger ale, fish sauce and coconut milk in a blender bowl and blend thoroughly.
- Bring the white cabbage or basil to the bottom of the krathong.
- Add about 1/2 part of the cooked steamed buns, then add fresh shrimp. In the end, put the meat wrapped around it again.
- Heat the water to boil over medium heat. Put the steamed steamed buns for 15-20 minutes or until cooked.
- Make coconut milk topped with steamed steamed buns by mixing coconut milk, salt and cornstarch together and stir well. Microwave for 1-2 minutes or until the dough is cooked and thick.
Topped with coconut milk on the cooked steamed steamed buns. And decorate with sliced red chilies and sliced kaffir lime leaves Ready to serve
Minced vegetables, steamed muffled, can be changed according to your taste. If anyone has yor leaves, they can be blanched first and then secondary.
Each curry paste is not the same, you can reduce or add fish sauce.
A krathong who has a skewer can use a skewer.
Who doesn’t eat shrimp?
How is it? It is not difficult, right? It is very easy for the steamed fish curry with shrimp, right? I hope it will be useful to everyone. If there are any mistakes, I apologize.