Grilled Salmon with Teriyaki Sauce
At the beginning of the month we set up a grilled salmon with teriyaki sauce. Comes with instructions for making teriyaki sauce. Until cooked, then pour teriyaki sauce down Eat with hot steamed rice.
Grilled Salmon Ingredients with Teriyaki Sauce
- Salmon Skin (Weight about 150-200 grams) amount 1 piece
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons sake
- 3 tablespoons mirin liqueur
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- Blanched vegetables of your choice (e.g. carrots, broccoli, asparagus, etc.)
How to Cook Grilled Salmon with Teriyaki Sauce
- Put the Japanese soy sauce, sake, mirin and sugar into a saucepan, put over the heat, stir until the sugar melts, remove from the stove, let it cool.
- Marinate salmon fillets with teriyaki sauce ingredients. Leave it for about 30 minutes, enough time to pat the fish to dry.
- Put the remaining sauce from the marinade into a saucepan, put it on fire, add about 2 teaspoons of granulated sugar and simmer until it boils down from the heat.
- Bring the pan for the grill to a boil. Place the fish fillets on the pan. Spread with prepared teriyaki sauce evenly until cooked on both sides. Spoon onto a plate. Dressed with blanched vegetables as you like.