Chicken Breast Marinated in Red Sauce, Microwave Recipe
Anyone kitchen equipment is not ready, but has a microwave, can make a simple clean menu. For example, a red sauce marinated chicken breast menu. This recipe uses skin peeled chicken breast with keto seasoning. Served with Butterfly Pea brown rice
Red Sauce Marinated Chicken Breast Ingredients
- Peeled chicken breast 1 piece
- 2 tablespoons keto tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons keto chili sauce
- 1/2 tbsp coconut sugar
- Pink salt
Butterfly Pea Brown Rice Ingredients
- brown rice
- Butterfly Pea Juice
Microwave Steamed Vegetable Ingredients
- Vegetables as you like
How to Cook Chicken Breast Marinated in Red Sauce
- Cut the chicken breast into 2 pieces.
- Make the sauce by mixing all the ingredients. Add a pinch of salt
- Add the chicken breast to the sauce. And put in a zip lock bag
- Marinate chicken breasts in the refrigerator for 1 night.
- Place the chicken breast on a ceramic dish. Microwave at 800 watts for 3 minutes, turn over and bake for 1 minute more, cut into small pieces.
How to Cook Butterfly Pea Brown Rice
1 part brown rice: 2 parts pea juice cooked in a rice cooker
How to cook steamed vegetables in the microwave
Put the desired steamed vegetables in a steamed bowl, cover and bake in the microwave for 800 watts for 3 minutes