Stewed Chicken Noodles with Stewed Chicken
Want to cook noodles by yourself? Must be organized! Chuan to make stewed chicken noodle with stewed chicken Easy recipe with stewed powder. Stewed until the meat is soft and tender. Add shiitake mushrooms to get a more intense onion. If you don’t eat with noodles, then you can eat with rice, guaranteed to be delicious again.
Stewed Chicken Noodles Ingredients
- Coriander root
- Stewed Powder
- Chicken drumstick or chicken
- Palm sugar
- Dark Soy Sauce
- Seasoning sauce
- fish sauce
- Shiitake Mushroom
- Boiled eggs
- Boiled vegetables as you like
How to Cook Stewed Chicken Noodles with Stewed Chicken
- Pound coriander root, garlic and pepper until fine.
- Heat up the pan with oil. When it is hot, put the stuffing with the stewed powder and stir until fragrant. Put the chicken thighs into the pan, stir-fry, pour into the pot, add water to cover the boiled chicken until cooked, season to your liking, add shiitake mushrooms followed by boiled eggs Stewed until chicken is tender
- Blanch the noodles as you like in a bowl. Followed by blanched vegetables Put the stewed chicken, stewed and broth, sprinkle with coriander leaves.