Fried Macaroni with Shrimp
If you like to eat seafood I want you to try making macaroni fried with shrimp. This recipe is fried noodles with butter until fragrant. Add the ready-made tomato sauce. Not enough to eat one dish, probably have to double.
Ingredients fried macaroni with shrimp
- Water for boiling the macaroni
- Vegetable oil for boiling macaroni
- Macaroni 250 g
- Butter for stir frying as you like
- Fresh prawns (peeled) as desired
- 3 eggs
- 1 onion, chopped (large)
- 1 can prego instant macaroni sauce, original flavor
- Oregano to your liking
- 2 tomatoes
- 2-3 scallions
- Chili as you like
How to Cook Fried Macaroni with Shrimp
- Boil the macaroni with water in a pot. Turn on the high heat to boil the water. Add a little vegetable oil Add a pinch of salt Put the macaroni into the middle of the fire periodically, then put it in cold water. Add a little vegetable oil Scoop up and set aside
- Tip: Boil for 10-15 minutes or until the macaroni is cooked.
- Heat the pan on medium heat. Add the butter to fry until fragrant. Add shrimp and stir to change color.
- But not all cooked Break the eggs into it. Set aside a few minutes for the eggs to be partially cooked. Stir the eggs to spread. Add onions and stir until cooked. Put the macaroni into the pan. Stir well.
- Add the ready-made tomato sauce. Stir until the sauce is coated with macaroni evenly. Put the oregano into it. Stir well again, add the spring onion, tomato and capsicum and stir to combine again. Arrange on a plate and ready to serve.