Pad See Ew with Pork
And then there is the classic pork stir-fried with soy sauce, which can be marinated with any recipe or without. Add carrot to add color. Stir with the large noodles until combined. Before serving, sprinkle with ground pepper.
Pork Soy Sauce Ingredients
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- Pork, sliced 100 grams
- Large noodles (Separated into thin strips) 200 g
- 1/2 tablespoon dark soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons seasoning sauce
- 1/2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- Kale, ricocheted 1 plant
- Carrot, sliced 50 g
- Ground pepper for garnishing
How to cook Pad See Ew with Pork
- Put vegetable oil and garlic in a tiled bowl. Stir the garlic mixture until thoroughly greased. Then put it in the microwave and fry the garlic for about 2 minutes, remove it from the heat.
- Put the pork mixture together, put it back in the microwave for about 1 minute, remove from the heat.
- Add noodles, black soy sauce, seasoning sauce and granulated sugar. Stir until combine. Put it back in the microwave for about 2 minutes, remove from the oven and stir to combine.
- Put the eggs in the microwave for about 1 minute, remove from the oven, add the kale and carrots, stir to combine, return to the microwave for about 2 minutes, remove from the oven, stir to combine again. Then scoop it on a plate. Sprinkle ground pepper