10 true stories of Phthalai Jai Know before you eat safely
News And also prevent the coronavirus Causing herbs such as Pha tha thaai to sell well and sell well, in short supply, even having to hoard products to sell at a high price But before you buy the paniculata to eat according to the current Let’s clear your mind with 10 true stories about the paniculata. Will be able to use and produce real benefits Not risking harm to the body
1.Is paniculata prevent and cure COVID 19?
Mahidol University Together with Chao Phraya Abhaibhubejhr Hospital Preliminary research was conducted with human lung cells and found that paniculata did not protect against COVID-19, but was able to inhibit the coronavirus in several stages. By inhibiting virus cell access Inhibit the division of virus As a result, the number of cells infected with the virus decreased. And paniculata also has immune enhancing properties Inhibit many types of virus that can cause respiratory disease. They are also effective in treating mild upper respiratory tract infections.
Department of Thai Traditional and Alternative Medicine Ministry of Public Health Therefore, it is recommended to use andrografolide 180 mg / day for 5 days for COVID-19 patients with mild symptoms.
In addition, the research also found that If there are symptoms of a cold And has been paniculata within 24-48 hours since the onset of symptoms. Paniculata will cure cold symptoms as well. By the Department of Thai Traditional and Alternative Medicine Together with the Department of Medical Sciences It is recommended to take 4 capsules 4 times a day after meals and before bedtime. And andrographis extract Take 1-2 capsules at a time to get approximately 20 mg / kg of the active substance, 3 times a day after meals. Will give about 60 mg andrapholides / day But if symptoms do not improve within 2 days, see a doctor.
However, eating paniculata consecutively for a long time and exceeding the required amount. It can have harmful side effects on the body. Especially in people with underlying diseases Therefore, it is recommended to consult a doctor or pharmacist first.
– How to eat andrantha gon to enhance immunity during COVID-19 sick – Not sick how much can you eat?
2. How can Pha Talai Thief actually resist a cold?
You can trust this point. Because the paniculata It is an herb in the national list of major drugs. That is indicated for relieving symptoms of a common cold (Common Cold) such as fever, runny nose and sore throat. Therefore, when there are such cold symptoms Able to eat paniculata to cure colds since the onset of symptoms In which the Phthalai Jai will help to shorten the duration of the illness From having 3-4 days of cold symptoms, it may be 1-2 days left, however.
3. I am not sick, can I eat it?
Even though the paniculata is an herb But eating panai panai unnecessarily should not do it. This can be a burden on the liver and kidneys, unless they are in the risk group, such as children aged 4 and over with anaphylaxis. Elderly people suffering from respiratory disease And people who work in crowded places, such as driving buses, working in hospitals Abhaibhubejhr suggests that Can eat low-dose, paniculata, 1 tablet per day, every other day for 3 months during the outbreak. To strengthen your immune system
4. What are the properties of Phthalai Jone?
In addition to treating cold Phthaliphon also has antiviral properties. Especially viruses that cause respiratory tract infections. Help stop inflammation in the body And cure infections such as diarrhea, gastritis or enteritis Including enhancing disease resistance
– Andrographis, herbs, anti-cold, anti-virus, reduce lung inflammation
5. Can pregnant people eat phthalai.
Pregnant mothers and lactating women should not eat paniculata. Because it may affect the unborn child By making it vulnerable to disability In addition, any herb is classified as a type of medicine as well. Therefore, before taking any supplements, drugs or herbs Should always consult a doctor and pharmacist To prevent unwanted side effects
6. What disease is sick, must be careful using paniculata.
In addition to pregnant women Patients should beware of paniculata use Because it may adversely affect your health.
– Patients with sore throat due to infection. Streptococcus group A
– Patients with a history of nephritis Due to having been infected Streptococcus group A
– Patients with a history of rheumatic heart disease.
– Patients with sore throat Due to a bacterial infection And severe symptoms such as pustules in the throat, high fever, chills
– People with low blood pressure Or taking drugs to lower blood pressure Because paniculata has the effect of lowering blood pressure.
– People who take blood clot-dissolving drugs such as warfarin
– People with abnormal liver and kidney function
7. The correct way to eat Phthalibol.
Department of Thai Traditional and Alternative Medicine It is recommended that people who have started to cough, sore throat, have a cold or have a clear nose. Eat paniculata immediately. Will see better results than to eat it after several days of sickness With the following eating sizes
– Capsule, powder, medicine, 500 mg, taken 3 capsules per time (or according to the quantity of capsule size To obtain the dosage of 1,500 mg per time) 4 times a day after meals and at bedtime, total 6,000 mg per day.
– Andrographis extract capsules (Containing 9-10 mg andrographolides or 20 mg per capsule): 1 or 2 capsules per time (to receive 18-20 mg andrapholides per day). 3 times
8. How long can you eat continuously?
Recommended to eat paniculata cold for 3 consecutive days, but if symptoms do not improve at all or have a high fever, chills, should stop eating and see a doctor. Because it could be a cold symptom that is caused by bacteria Not a virus Which requires different drugs for treatment
As for those in COVID-prone areas And want to eat paniculata to enhance immunity You can take andrographis with andrapholides. (Andrographolide) dosage 20 mg / day Not more than 5 consecutive holidays, 2 days for a period of not more than 3 months, must be aware of other side effects as well.
9. Andrographis paniculata side effects that can occur.
Andrographis can cause abdominal pain, diarrhea, lumbar pain, dizziness or palpitations in some patients. Or for those who ate for too long There may be symptoms in the arms – legs, numbness, weakness or a feeling of cold inside. Because Phthalai Jon is a bitter herb and has a cooling effect
10. When should I stop eating?
If you eat the paniculata and find itching There is a rash on the body, hives, swollen face, swollen lips, or nausea and vomiting, including the following side effects as No. 9, stop using andrographis immediately.
Every herb has its advantages. Then there are things that should be careful Most importantly, even though it’s herbs, it might not be good for everyone. Therefore, whether using herbs, supplements, or drugs, you should first consult with your doctor and pharmacist. In order for us to benefit from that, it is also important to prevent unexpected health risks.